Pugwash Farmers’ Market
Saturdays May to October
We are planning to open the Market for the 2021 Season on Saturday, May 22nd.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
Here is what you need to know:
- Crowd Limit: 80 customers on site at a time. Each person will be given a sanitized plastic hoop to carry over their arm while shopping. It is to manage crowd count and make sure everyone has been thru the proper entrance protocols. Hoops will be sanitized after each use.
- We will be doing contact tracing at the entrance.
- Vendor map will be available
- Social distancing is required. Reminder markers will be in place.
- Hand sanitizing required at entrance.
- There will be one-way flow of foot traffic (but you can circle more than once).
- Separate exit gate where shoppers will return their hoops.
- Wearing a Mask is optional. Some vendors will be wearing masks for their own comfort and may have shields at their tables.
- Some cloth masks will be available for purchase by donation from at least one vendor.
Check out our new Sustainability HUB videos
Map of Vendor Locations
Click any of the icons for vendor information.
Visit us at Market Square
Saturdays from 8:30 to 1:00
May to October
The Pugwash Farmers’ Market is composed of farmers, artisans and bakers who gather every Saturday in the market square at the heart of the scenic village of Pugwash, Nova Scotia.
More than 20 vendors set up with a wide variety of home grown, hand made and freshly baked products.
Don’t miss our Wellness Tent info & activities during the summer months!
While you’re here, visit the historic train station, enjoy the views of Pugwash Harbour, and explore shops and restaurants in the area.
Special events are happening all the time, so be sure to check out what’s new!